BeautyMaster Scholarship Application
Time & Location
About the Event
Like many large corporations, Beauty Master understands that our success is based on the vitality of the communities in which we operate. We are dedicated to education and helping deserving students achieve their dreams.
The Beauty Master Foundation, the largest ethnic beauty department chain in the United States is pleased to announce that we are awarding $50,000 in scholarships in partnership with State Representative Mike Glanton (D-75). This is taking a bold step in addressing the cost of college education and student debt and we are constantly striving to make a difference in the community and help Georgia students thrive.
- What : Scholarships to students from Atlanta Public Schools, Clayton and Fulton counties. Additionally, we are awarding scholarships to a select number of Freshmen at Clayton State University in Morrow, GA. who attended a Clayton County High School.
- Who is eligible : Any High School Senior that attends school in Clayton and Fulton counties or Atlanta Public Schools; Also, current college Freshmen at Clayton State University who attended High School in Clayton County.
- How to apply : To be considered for the Beauty Master Foundation scholarship, you must meet these minimum requirements.
- GPA: Minimum grade point average of 2.5 & above
- An introductory letter on why you deserve a scholarship and share what your future plans are
- One (1) letter of recommendation from school Principal or School Counselor
- One (1) letter from of recommendation from a Civic Community Service non-profit organization detailing your
- Submit an official transcript
- Application Process
- June 15, 2019 : Scholarship Application Opens
- November 1, 2019: Application Closes – Please note: ALL necessary documents must be in.
- November 2019: Scholarship Application Review
- November 2019: Scholarship Award Notifications
- November 20, 2019: Scholarship Claiming
- December 7, 2019: Awards Banquet and Scholarship Payouts